About the General Records Schedules
- October BRIDG GRS Update
- September GRS Revision Monthly Status Report
- AC 33.2014 announces the publication of GRS Transmittal 23
- Please see our blog update on GRS Transmittal 23
- Slides are now available from our briefing for agencies on September 11, 2014.
- Please see our most recent blog update on Flexible Disposition Instructions in the GRS
Reminder: You must notify NARA if your agency is going to use an agency-specific disposition authority instead of the GRS by December 16, 2014. Please send the following information at minimum to GRS_Team@nara.gov with the subject heading "GRS Notification":
Superseded GRS Item(s)
Agency Disposition Authority (job and item number or DAA including item number)
Agency manual citation (manual name/number, item number)
Is it a big bucket item?
Learn More About the GRS
Contact the GRS Team
- Is the GRS lacking an item you think should be there?
- Is something there that shouldn't be?
- Are you having difficulty interpreting an item?
- Please contact us: GRS_Team@nara.gov