Military Resources: Korean War
- 50th Anniversary Commemoration Korean War 1950-1953
- Check out this site sponsored by the Army Quartermaster Corps Museum at Fort Lee, Virginia, and visit the related exhibit, "Korea: The Quartermaster Story" which will be open at the museum on June 25, 2000, 50 years to the day the Korean War began.
- African-Americans in Military History: Korean War
- Bibliography of materials relating to the service of African-Americans during the Korean War.
- Korean War
- 50th anniversary commemoration home page.
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Korean War
- Website maintained by the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- The Korean War
- This site from the Truman Presidential Library offers a look at the Korean War week by week.
- The Korean War
- Comprehensive bibliography of materials on the Korean War.
- Korean War, 1950-1953
- This Air University Library Special Bibliography No. 290 was compiled by Joan Hyatt.
- The Korean War, June 1950-July 1953 - Introductory overview and special image selection
- This online library of selected images related to the Korean War is sponsored by the Naval Historical Center.
- The Korean War as history: David Rees' Korea:
The limited war in retrospect
- Presentation by William Stueck at The Power of Free Inquiry and Cold War International History program held on September 25-26, 1998, at the National Archives in College Park, Maryland, and sponsored by NARA's Archival Research Coordinating Committee and the University of Maryland; site last updated in December 1999.
- Korean War maps
- Compiled by Evita Siebert, Air University Library in September 1999.
- Korean War maps
- Website maintained by the Center of Military History.
- Korean War Medal of Honor recipients
- Center for Military History site.
- Korean War Naval Operations
- This online bibliography is maintained by the Naval Historical Center.
- Korean War Project
- Site sponsored by the Association of the United States Army includes information about POW-MIA issues.
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- National Park Service website on Korean War memorials.
- Remembering the Korean War
- Compiled by the U.S. military, this site contains official histories, art and images, and studies and documents related to the Korean War.
Report of the No Gun Ri Review
- This report is the result of the 15-month investigation by the Department of the Army into reports that Korean refugees were killed by U.S. soldiers in the vicinity of No Gun Ri in 1950.
Revisiting Korea: Exposing Myths of the Forgotten War, Part I
- James I. Matray's Prologue article from Summer 2002 examines U.S.-Korean relations and the myths about the Korean War.
- State-level Lists of Casualties from the Korean Conflict
- NARA's Center for Electronic Records has made these lists available online. Casualty lists for Vietnam War also available.
- United States Army in the Korean War: Policy and directions: The first year
- Written by James F. Schnabel and published by the Center of Military History, this work was first published as CMH Pub 20-1-1 in 1972.
- This is the official website for the Department of Defense commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the Korean War. The Commemorative Events link promises public information for the commemorative period running from June 25, 2000 through July 27, 2003.
Top of Page
Archives Library Information Center (ALIC) >