Content for this page provided by the Archives Library Information Center (ALIC)
Books about Employment
These books are available from the Archives Library Information Center (ALIC).
- All About KSAs by Human Resources Services Division (NHHO). College Park, MD: National Archives & Records Administration, 2002.
Available in ALIC: JK 716.A45 2002
Description: Helpful hints on how to respond to KSAs (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities factors) with "winning words" and good written statements to make your federal job application competitive.
- Best Answers to the 201 Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions by Matthew Deluca. New York: McGraw Hill, 1997.
Available in ALIC: HF 5549.5.I6 D45 1997
- Electronic Federal Resume Guidebook by Kathryn Kraemer Troutman. Baltimore, MD: Resume Place Press, 2001.
Available in ALIC: JK 716.T75 2001
- Federal Employment from A to Z by Sandy Harris, ed. Annandale, VA: Federal Research Service, 2002.
Available in ALIC: JK 692.F4 2002
- Federal Resume Guidebook, 2nd edition by Kathryn Kraemer Troutman. Indianapolis, IN: Jist Works, Inc., 1999.
Available in ALIC: JK 716.T73 1999
- Government Job Applications and Federal Resumes Edited by Anne McKinney. Fayetteville, NC: PREP Publishing, 2001.
Available in ALIC: JK 716.G728 2001
- Ten Steps to a Federal Job: Navigating the Federal Job System, Writing Federal Resumes, KSAs and Cover Letters with a Mission by Kathryn Troutman. The Resume Place, 2002.
Available in ALIC: JK 716.T75 2002
- The KSA Workbook: A Guide to Presenting your Knowledges, Skills and Abilities, Federal Research Service, Inc. 2001.
Available in ALIC: JK 716.K75 2001
- The KSA Sampler: A Companion to the KSA Workbook, Federal Research Service, Inc. 2001
Available in ALIC: JK 716.K75 1999
- Using Today's ReInvented Vacancy Announcement: A Guide to Finding and Interpreting the Critical Job Details, Federal Research Service, Inc. 2000.
Available in ALIC: JK 716.M66 2000