Administering a Grant
After you are awarded an NHPRC grant, you should download our Introduction to Financial Management for Grant Recipients. This guide will provide practical information about what is expected from grantees in terms of fiscal accountability.
We have prepared a short presentation on "Managing the Finances of Your NHPRC Grant".
You must also read and follow the directions for:
- Federal Regulations & Requirements - all of the Federal government rules for grant recipients
- NHPRC Requirements - rules for grants from the Commission
- Financial and Narrative Reporting Instructions - how to report the progress of your project
- Payment Instructions - how to request and receive payments
- Grantee Cost-Share Obligations - how to meet your cost share requirements
- Publicizing Your NHPRC Grant - tips on promoting your project