Light on War Crimes"
This 'Spotlight on NARA', focused on the Nazi War Crimes and Japanese Imperial
Government Records Interagency Working Group (IWG), appeared in the Fall 2001
issue of NARA's magazine, Prologue.
and East German Propaganda Guide: This valuable German Propaganda Archive
is maintained by Randall Bytwerk, Calvin College.
Assets. United States, International, Academic, and Organization
links relating to Holocaust-Era Assets.
- The University of the West of England website,
Resources on Genocide, War Crimes and Mass Killing, Dr. Stuart Stein has created an important internet resource interweaving his own scholarship on twentieth-century
genocide and mass killings with copies of appropriate primary materials and
links to related websites. Stein's webpages of particular interest to readers
interested in Third Reich war crimes include:
- The Mazal Library:
A Holocaust resource with warcrime trial transcripts.
Wiesenthal Center webpage on European bank and insurance accounts related
to the Holocaust Era. The Interagency Working Group (IWG) held a public forum
at the Simon Wiesenthal's Museum of Tolerance on June 24, 1999, to solict
the advice of scholars and knowledgeable members of the public about wartime
and postwar programs, events and individuals that may have led to the creation
of security classified records. The event was broadcast via live audio.
- International List of Current Activities Regarding Holocaust-Era Assets,
Including Historical Commissions, and Forced and Slave Labor (compiled by
the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum): http://www.ushmm.org/assets
- Task Force for International Cooperation on Holocaust Education, Remembrance,
and Research: http://www.holocausttaskforce.org/
- Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany (The Claims Conference)
- Yad Vashem The Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Authority (Israel’s
- Yad Vashem’s Shoah Resource Center http://www.yadvashem.org/Odot/prog/index_before_change_table.asp
- The Imperial War Museum’s Holocaust Exhibition:
- The Shoah Foundation (The Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation)
Interagency Working Group (IWG) >