National Archives at Seattle
Special Events and Workshops
Brick Wall Workshops
Let's meet for lunch at the "brick wall", the SECOND Thursday of each month. Bring your lunch and your brick-wall research problem and a group of archivists and volunteers will meet with you between 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to give assistance. FREE
- Thursday, August 13, 2015
- Thursday, September 10, 2015
- Thursday, October 8, 2015
- Thursday, November 12, 2015
- Thursday, December 10, 2015
Bring Your Group to the Archives
Customized presentations and workshops at the Seattle facility can be scheduled for the 2nd Saturday of each month on a first-come-first served basis. Morning or afternoon sessions are usually available between the times of 9 AM and 4 PM. All-day workshops are also available, when time and space permits. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and workshop ideas.
Arrange for the Archives Come to You
Presentations can be brought to your school, genealogical society, library or other public venue by appointment. This option is subject to available staff, travel funding, and geographic proximity. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Workshops Online by Webinar or Videoconference
- Elementary School Student Presentations by Videoconferencing
- Middle and High School Student Presentations by Videoconferencing
- Professional Development Webinars for Educators
For Genealogical Societies
- Bring the National Archives to Your Genealogical Society Meeting by Webinar no matter how far away you are from Seattle. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and topic suggestions.
Cost: Most workshops listed on this page are free of charge unless otherwise indicated. All suggested donations, if requested, are payable by cash or check at the door. Ample free parking is provided.
Location: For workshops or presentations scheduled at the National Archives at Seattle: 6125 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115. Classes are held either in the upstairs Conference Room or our main floor Learning Center.
Registration: Advance registration is advised. Classes are held on a first come, first served basis. To register, call 206-336-5115, or e-mail: email@example.com, or in person during normal business hours, 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m., Monday-Friday.