- Sweaters and sweatshirts, with or without hoods, short (waist length), indoor business attire (such as suit jackets, sports coats, blazers, or waist-length indoor jackets with or without zippers)
- Scarves, no more than four inches wide and four feet in length
- Vests (with small pockets & no inner pockets)
- Religious headwear and garments
- Small silk or similar indoor- type kerchiefs
- Coin purses or small pocket sized wallets
- Small Eye Glass Cases
- Clear plastic "sandwich/food storage type" bags for holding small items no larger than 10" x 10"
- Outerwear: Garments worn over indoor clothing primarily as protection against the elements such as, overcoats, coat-type sweaters, wind breakers and jackets (other than indoor business attire)**
- Hats, caps, or scarves (wider than four inches wide or four feet in length)
- Purses, fanny packs, briefcases, suitcases, handbags, backpacks, boxes, bags, equipment bags, or containers of any kind
- Clear plastic bags if larger than 10"x10"
- Camera Vests