New NARA Microfilm Publications Issued in 2003
Updated August 9, 2004
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2010
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2009
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2008
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2007
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2006
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2005
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2004
- New NARA Microfilm Publications in 2003
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2002
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2001
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2000
This page lists new NARA microfilm publications issued in 2003. "DP" means that a published descriptive pamphlet is (or will soon be) available.
These are listed by Record Group (RG) then by microfilm publication number.
Record Group 29, Records of the Bureau of the Census
- M1881. Schedules of the 1935 Special Censuses of Puerto Rico: The Social and Population Schedules, 1935-1936. 88 rolls. 35mm.
- M1890. Nonpopulation Census Schedules for Guam, 1930: Agriculture. 3 rolls. 35mm.
- M1891. Nonpopulation Census Schedules for the U.S. Virgin Islands, 1917 and 1930: Agriculture. 1 roll. 35mm.
- M1896. Nonpopulation Census Schedules for Puerto Rico, 1930: Nonfarm Livestock. 2 rolls. 35mm.
Record Group 36, Records of the United States Customs Service
- M1880. Proofs of Citizenship Used to Apply for Seamen's Protection Certificates for the Port of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1792-1861. 61 rolls. DP.
Record Group 46, Records of the United States Senate
- M1708. Unbound Records of the U.S. Senate, Ninth Congress, 1805-1807. 7 rolls. 35mm. DP.
Record Group 75, Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs
- P2089. Index to Cherokee "Rejected" and "Doubtful" Dawes Commission
Applications and Memorandum Case Files, 1899-1907. 1 roll.
Record Group 85, Records of the Immigration and Naturalization Service
- A3374. Passenger Lists of Airplanes Departing from Honolulu, Hawaii, and Arriving at San Pedro/Los Angeles, California, March 1946-June 1948. 2 rolls. 35mm.
- A3376. Passenger Lists of Vessels (Jan. 1949-Mar. 1957) and Passenger and Crew Lists of Airplanes (June 1947-Mar. 1957) Departing from Seattle and Tacoma, Washington. 9 rolls. 35mm.
- M1769. Index and Manifests of Alien Arrivals at Nogales, Arizona, 1905-1952. 74 rolls. 16mm. DP.
Record Group 94, Records of the Adjutant General's Office, 1790s-1917
- M1822. Compiled Military Service Records of Union Soldiers Who Served with the United States Colored Troops: Infantry Organizations, 14th through 19th. 105 rolls. DP. (498 kb PDF file; 9 pages)
Record Group 105, Records of the Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen, and Abandoned Lands
- M1902. Records of the Field Offices for the District of Columbia, Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen, and Abandoned Lands, 1865-1872. 21 rolls. DP. (1,192 kb PDF file; 25 pages)
Record Group 153, Records of the Office of the Judge Advocate General (Army)
- A3390. Records of U.S. Army War Crimes Trials in Europe: United States of America v. Valentin Bersin, et.al., War Crimes Case 6-24, May 16-18, 1946. 6 rolls.
Record Group 165, Records of the War Department General and Special Staffs [WDGS/WDSS]
- M1024. Correspondence of the War College Division and Related General Staff Offices, 1903-1919. 367 rolls. DP.
Record Group 267, Records of the Supreme Court of the United States
- M1954. Appellate Jurisdiction: Case Files of Brown et al., v. Board of Education of Topeka
et al., No. 1 to 5 October Term 1954. 3 rolls.