New NARA Microfilm Publications Issued in 2001
Updated March 28, 2005
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2010
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2009
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2008
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2007
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2006
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2005
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2004
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2003
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2002
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2001
- Microfilm Publications Issued in 2000
This page lists new NARA microfilm publications issued in 2001.
These are listed by Record Group (RG) then by microfilm publication number.
Multiple Record Groups
- M1782 OSS Art
Looting Investigation Unit Reports, 1945-1946. 1 roll. RGs 38 and 239. DP.
- M1878. Records of the Sultana Disaster, April 27, 1865. 3 rolls. RGs 92, 93, 153, 233, and 249.
- P2000. Records of the Seventh Congress, 1801-1803. 1 roll. RGs 46 and 233.
RG 21, Records of U.S. District Courts
- M1837. Index to Old Administration Series Case Files, 1801-1878, Probate Records, Records of the United States [sic] Supreme Court for the District of the District of Columbia. 1 roll.
- P2012. Records of the U.S. Circuit Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, New Orleans Division, Relating to the Federal Enforcement Acts, 1870-1871. 4 rolls.
- P2113. Selected Case Files of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, New Orleans Division, Relating to the Seizure of Vessels, 1863-1864. 3 rolls.
- P2209. Minutes of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, Austin Division, 1851-1915. 9 rolls.
RG 36, Records of the U.S. Customs Service
- P2159. Letters Sent by the Collector of Customs at Del Rio, Texas, to the Collector at Eagle Pass, Texas, 1909-1913. 1 roll.
- P2206. Oaths of Office from Customs at Eagle Pass, Texas, 1895-1905. 1 roll.
RG 59, General Records of the Department of State
- M1834. Emergency Passport Applications (Passports Issued Abroad), 1877-1907. 56 rolls.
- M1855. Records of the Department of State Relating to Political Relations between the United States and Other States, 1960-1963. 136 rolls.
RG 75, Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs
- P2072. Cherokee 1880 Census Schedules, Schedules 1-6, Authorized by an Act of the Cherokee National Council of December 3, 1879. 4 rolls.
- P2085. 1897 Census Roll; Payment Rolls, 1868, 1895-96, 1895-97; and Approved Allotment Schedules for the Seminole Indians, 1901-06. 1 roll.
- P2086. Chickasaw Records, 1878-1897: Chickasaw 1878 Annuity; Chickasaw Censuses of 1890, 1896, and 1897; Chickasaw 1893 Payment; and Lists of Citizens and Intruders inthe Chicasaw Nation (no date). 2 rolls.
- P2097. Index to Orders for Removal of Restrictions, Five Civilized Tribes, n.d. 1 roll.
- P2128. Census Roll of Choctaw-Chickasaw Freedmen, 1885. 1 roll.
- P2131. Census Roll of Choctaw-Chickasaw Freedmen, 1896. 1 roll.
- P2136. Index to Cherokee 1896 Census, not Including Freedmen. 1 roll.
- P2139. Rolls and Registers for the Delaware Indians, n.d.; Shawnee Indians, 1871; and Cherokee Indians, 1817, 1866, and 1881. 1 roll.
- P2202. Selected Records from the Bureau of Indian Affairs, Muskogee Area Office, Relating to Jackson Barnett, Creek Enrollee 4525, 1900-1946. 2 rolls.
- P2219. Records Relating to Identification of Mississippi Choctaws, 1899-1904. 2 rolls.
- P2291. Records of the Choctaw-Chickasaw Citizenship Court Case Files, 1902-1904. 20 rolls.
- P2292. Register of Indians in World War I. 1 roll. (Formerly 7RA-347).
- P2293. Citizenship Case Files of the U.S. Court in Indian Territory, 1896-1897. 12 rolls.
RG 85, Records of the Immigration and Naturalization Service
- M1480. Manifests of Alien Arrivals at Buffalo, Lewiston, Niagara Falls, and Rochester, New York, 1902-1954. 165 rolls.
- M1772. Manifests of Aliens Granted Temporary Admission at Laredo, Texas, December 1, 1929-April 8, 1955. 66 rolls.
RG 92, Records of the Office of the Quartermaster General
- M1420. Name Index to Missing Air Crew Reports of the United States Army Air Forces. 70 rolls.
RG 94, Records of the Adjutant General's Office, 1780's-1917
- M1821. Compiled Service Records of Volunteer Union Soldiers Who Served with the 8th-13th Infantry Regiments, United States Colored Troops. 102 rolls. 35mm. DP.
RG 153, Records of the Office of the Judge Advocate General (Army)
- M1899. Court-Martial Case Files Relating to the Hesse Crown Jewels Case. 13 rolls.
RG 181, Records of Naval Districts and Shore Establishments
- M1657. The Disappearance of Flight 19, Navy Avenger Torpedo Bombers over the Bermuda Triangle, December 5, 1945. 1 roll.
RG 210, Records of the War Relocation Authority
- M1865. Final Accountability Rosters of Evacuees at Relocation Centers, 1944-1946. 10 rolls.
RG 287, Publications of the U.S. Government
- M1872. List of Mothers and Widows of American World War I Soldiers, Sailors, and Marines Entitled to Make a Pilgrimage to the War Cemeteries in Europe, 1930. 1 roll.
- M2033. Laws Relating to Immigration and Nationality, 1798-1962, and Directories of Courts Having Naturalization Jurisdiction, 1908-1963. 2 rolls.
No Record Group
- Z160. The Bronx (New York City) Telephone Directory, Winter 1929-30. 1 roll. This microfilm publication is not available for sale from NARA.