Federal Regulations & Requirements
These regulations and requirements must be met for both the Office of Management and Budget and the Commission.
- 36 CFR Part 1206 — National Historical Publications and Records Commission - General information
- 36 CFR Part 1208 — Enforcement of Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Handicap in Programs or Activities Conducted by the National Archives and Records Administration
- 36 CFR Part 1211 — Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Sex in Education Programs and Activities Receiving or Benefitting from Federal Financial Assistance
- 36 CFR Part 1212 — Governmentwide Requirements for Drug-Free Workplaces
- 2 CFR Parts 1-200 — Subtitle A Office of Management and Budget Guidance for Grants and Agreements
- 2 CFR Part 2600 — Federal Agency Regulations for Grants and Agreements: Chapter XXVI: National Archives and Records Administration
NHPRC grantees and sub-recipients must comply with the requirements of the " Buy American Act " (41 U.S.C. 10a-c) which requires that they purchase only American-made equipment and products in expending grant funds.
In addition, see important policy guidance on providing meaningful access to individuals with limited English proficiency, as provided by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 in this Appendix.