Selected Comments from February's American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) Survey
Large amounts of cataloged and indexed media. Saves me a few hours driving to multiple locations for the same.
Photos were well selected from the thousands possible.
Good overview of the archive's various missions and collections.
It is a treasure trove of important documents and images from America's past.
Helpful tutorials on how to use the site.
Portal for many wonderful historical things. Great to make the collection more available.
Archives.gov Metrics Dashboard
February 1 - 28, 2013
- 8,178,433 page views to Archives.gov
- 2,148,083 Unique Visitors
- 70.07% New Visitor, 29.93% Returning Visitor
Most Popular Topics on Archives.gov
This is based upon the number of Page visits.
- Constitution of the United States: 443,178 Views
- Bill of Rights: 352,270 Views
- Military Service Record Request: 303,012 Views
Most Popular Search Terms
This includes searches using external search engines as well as the search on archives.gov.
- Bill of Rights
- Declaration of Independence
- Civil War
- Jackie Robinson
- Executive Orders
- Emancipation Proclamation
- Founding Fathers
Who our Website Visitors are
This is based upon those who filled out the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) survey in February.
- Genealogists: 34%
- Veterans: 28%
- Researchers: 14%
- Educator or Student: 11%
What our Website Visitors are looking for
This is based upon those who filled out the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) survey.
- Veterans' Service Records: 27%
- Genealogy or family history information: 26%
- Historical Documents: 19%
- Online Electronic Records: 5%
- Events Information: 3%
We use the ACSI Customer Satisfaction Survey, which includes plain writing specific questions, to measure customer satisfaction.
In February, there were 480 respondents:
- Satisfaction Score: 62 out of 100
- Content Satisfaction Score: 72 out of 100
Customer satisfaction impacts visits:
- Likelihood to Return: 71%
- Recommend: 67%
If you have suggestions on ways to improve Archives.gov, we'd like to hear from you!
Contact us at email@example.com