Selected Comments from October's American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) Survey
Amazing source of information, particularly for children undertaking projects.
The entire site is a resource all educators can benefit from. Thank you!
I was simply looking for text on the Constitution and I found much more. I enjoy the history on how things had come to pass.
A plethora of information at an individual's fingertips.
Archives.gov Metrics Dashboard
October 1 - 31, 2012
- 8,756,630 page views to Archives.gov
- 2,261,807 Unique Visitors
- 70.63% New Visitor, 29.37% Returning Visitor
Most Popular Topics on Archives.gov
This is based upon the number of Page visits.
- What is the Electoral College?, 263,328 Visits, 379,175 Views
- Constitution of the United States, 238,806 Visits, 399.131 Views
- Bill of Rights, 200,346 Visits, 316,565 Views
- Military Service Record Request, 152,870 Visits, 226,934 Views
Most Popular Search Terms
This includes using external search engines and the search on archives.gov.
- electoral college
- Declaration of Independence
- Bill of Rights
Who our Website Visitors are
- Educators: 22%
- Veterans: 19%
- Researcher: 18%
- Genealogists: 13%
What our Website Visitors are looking for
This is based upon those who filled out the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) survey.
- Historical Documents: 29%
- Veterans' Service Records: 17%
- Genealogy or family history information: 11%
- Online Electronic Records: 6%
- Events Information: 4%
- Federal Register Publications: 4%
We use the ACSI Customer Satisfaction Survey, which includes plain language specific questions, to measure customer satisfaction.
In October, there were 448 respondents
Customer satisfaction impacts visits:
- Satisfaction Score: 74 out of 100
- Content Satisfaction Score: 82 out of 100
- Likelihood to Return: 80%
- Recommend: 78%
If you have suggestions on ways to improve Archives.gov, we'd like to hear from you!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org