What our Customers are Saying about our website
(selected comments from November's American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) Survey)
One source for important historical information.
The accurate transcriptions of historical documents are very valuable.
Tutorials were very clear and methodical.
Both the historical information and the visuals were excellent.
The pictures were easy to find.
That we have access to the records that makes us a free people.
Was able to find WWII enlistment records for my husband's grandfather- excited to show him how to find them.
Ease of use, fast, great web site. Great to see our government at work. Excellent user-oriented set design.
Archives.gov Metrics Dashboard
November 1 - 30, 2012
- 10,749,701 page views to Archives.gov
- 3,253,024 Unique Visitors
- 75.75% New Visitor, 24.25% Returning Visitor
Most Popular Topics on Archives.gov
This is based on the number of Page visits.
- What is the Electoral College?, 186,001 Visits, 239,700 Views
- Constitution of the United States, 114,053 Visits, 178,634 Views
- Military Service Record Request, 93,722 Visits, 145,812 Views
- U.S. Electoral College: Who Are the Electors? How Do They Vote?
- Bill of Rights, 74,458 Visits, 116,769 Views
Most Popular Search Terms
This includes using external search engines as well as the search on archives.gov.
- electoral college
- Declaration of Independence
- Bill of Rights
- Civil War
- Founding Fathers
- 1930 Census
Who our Website Visitors are
This is based upon those who filled out the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) survey.
- Veterans: 25%
- Researchers: 17%
- Educator or Student: 16%
- Genealogists: 13%
What our Website Visitors are looking for
This is based upon those who filled out the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) survey
- Historical Documents: 31%
- Veterans' Service Records: 17%
- Genealogy or family history information: 11%
- Events Information: 5%
We use the ACSI Customer Satisfaction Survey, which includes plain language specific questions, to measure customer satisfaction.
In November, there were 429 respondents:
Customer satisfaction impacts visits:
- Satisfaction Score: 74 out of 100
- Content Satisfaction Score: 84 out of 100
- Likelihood to Return: 79%
- Recommend: 78%
If you have suggestions on ways to improve Archives.gov, we'd like to hear from you!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org