18 U.S.C. 202.
- Compensation to Members of Congress, officers, and others in
matters affecting the Government
18 U.S.C. 203.
- Practice in United States Claims Court or the United States Court of Appeals for the
Federal Circuit by Members of Congress
18 U.S.C. 204.
- Activities of officers and employees in claims against and other matters affecting the
18 U.S.C. 205.
- Exemption of retired officers of the uniformed services
18 U.S.C. 206.
- Restrictions on former officers, employees, and elected
officials of the executive and legislative branches
18 U.S.C. 207.
- Acts affecting a personal financial interest
18 U.S.C. 208.
- Salary of Government officials and employees payable only by
18 U.S.C. 209.