Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
CFR TITLE 3
Title 3 is the compiled collection of signed Presidential documents (including Executive Orders) and the codification of White House regulations dealing with the conduct of employees of the Executive Office of the President.
List of Subjects revised as of January 1, 2016.
- 3 CFR Part 100_Standards of conduct.
- Conflict of interest
- 3 CFR Part 101_Public information provisions of the Administrative Procedures Act.
- Freedom of information
- 3 CFR Part 102_Enforcement of nondiscrimination on the basis of handicap in programs or activities conducted by the Executive Office of the President.
- Administrative practice and procedure
- Civil rights
- Equal employment opportunity
- Federal buildings and facilities
- Individuals with disabilities