Bring the Class! Students K-College are welcome as researchers and for field trips. Hands-on learning with historic documents gets students up close and personal with the real people and events that are our history.
Programs are tailored to the needs of the group and correlate to state and national curriculum frameworks.
Sample field trip programs:
- Glory: the 54th Mass. Colored Regiment
- Who Really Fired the Shot Heard 'Round the World
- Eleanor (Roosevelt) and Marian (Anderson)
- We the People: Our Constitution
- This Land is Your Land: Migration and Immigration
The National Archives at Boston is handicapped-accessible and provides a lunchroom, ample parking for school buses, and restrooms.