Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan
NARA’s Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan establishes a foundation for addressing the workforce challenges and opportunities that face us today. The plan is based on guidance provided by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) – guidance that defines “diversity” and “inclusion” and lays out a comprehensive, integrated, and strategic focus on diversity and inclusion.
- encourages commitment and creates alignment so that our approach to diversity and inclusion efforts are accomplished in a coordinated, collaborative, and integrated manner.
- outlines three major goals with seven supporting strategies and also capitalizes on the wide variety of programs, initiatives, activities, and tools already in place within the National Archives to address diversity and inclusion.
- will assist the National Archives as we successfully recruit, hire, promote, educate and retain a more diverse workforce, and to create a culture that encourages collaboration, flexibility, and fairness to enable individuals to participate to their full potential.
View the Current Plan:
- Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan
- Diversity and Inclusion Policy Statement
- Suggestions or Questions? Contact email@example.com
* If you have any problems reading this document, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org