Office of Innovation
Pamela S. Wright
The Office oversees:
- Open Government and Digital Government Strategy
- Citizen Archivist Initiative and other crowd-sourcing initiatives
- Online public catalog
- Lifecycle metadata standards and authorities
- Digitization strategy and partnerships
- Web and social media
- Innovation Hub, a center of engagement for the information community
- Internal Collaboration Network or social intranet
- Digitization labs
- ...and more.
The Office is also responsible for Agency business architecture, which includes NARA’s business strategies, operating models, performance objectives, and change management plans; organizational model; core processes and information flows.
As a learning and best practices center of excellence, the Office regularly participates in agency, community and cultural events dedicated to knowledge exchange. You can follow our activities through social media.
Our Social Media page has more comprehensive information regarding our policies and strategy.